[horde] IMP configuration utility messes with PHP code

Lee Howard faxguy at howardsilvan.com
Mon May 16 13:45:15 PDT 2005

Michael M Slusarz wrote:

>Your admin user may have the last_login parameter as an 'imp'
>preference instead of a 'horde' preference.

That was it.  Thanks.

And I mean this comment to be constructive, so (for those who can make
use of it) please take it that way.  I understand the need to have the
database tables change and such, but it certainly makes it a precarious
endeavor for upgrading.  What would be *nice* would be if when such
database structure changes occur if Horde would just present the
administrator with a "Hey, the tables are not formatted properly" and
the option of updating the tables and migrate the stored data from the
administration screens... since Horde has permission to do that in the
database.

Lee.