[horde] Apply global preferences

Jigish Gohil jigish.gohil at gmail.com
Tue May 17 02:51:28 PDT 2005

Thanks Jan

I saw that link before posting. What it said I couldnt follow. May be
I am just a bit distracted

Jigish

EditPage | Lock | MergeOrRename | BackLinks | LikePages |
AttachedFiles | History

The above links doesnt say 'Add new'

Creating New Pages

You don't have to specifically create nodes. You can just type away

type away where?

and make up a new node name (a string with an initial capital letter,
some lower case letters and at least one other capital letter). When
you view the page again it will be a link. The first time you click on
that link, the wiki will automatically create the page and you can
edit it.

See WickedTextFormat for information on how to format pages in this wiki.

WickedTextFormat takes me to formatting information, which I could use
only if I get to 'Create new page'.