[horde] Apply global preferences

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Tue May 17 04:21:31 PDT 2005

Quoting Jigish Gohil <jigish.gohil at gmail.com>:

> Thanks Jan
>
> I saw that link before posting. What it said I couldnt follow. May be
> I am just a bit distracted
>
> Jigish
>

> EditPage | Lock | MergeOrRename | BackLinks | LikePages |
> AttachedFiles | History
>
> The above links doesnt say 'Add new'
>
> Creating New Pages
>
> You don't have to specifically create nodes. You can just type away
>
> type away where?

Jigish,

This may not be the best way to do this but it is the way I intuitively
started using the wiki and haven't changed.  I assume that you have a
wikiHome so start with [edit page], put your cursor at the bottom of
the page and give it a new line or two and type JigishTest
click on the [save] button.
You will now see JigishTest with a little icon to the right.  Please
click on it.  Now click on [edit page] and you can "just type away".
When happy you can save the new page and leave it or if you don't want
the link from the wikihome go back and erease it.  You can access it
from the [All Pages] menu by just clicking on JigishTest or you can
bookmark the url, just remember the url is in a frame.

Hopefully that will work for you.

ed