[horde] Can't see kolab shared calendar with kronolith

s.truppe@email.amergy.com s.truppe at email.amergy.com
Wed May 18 08:12:14 PDT 2005

 I'm using kolab beta5 with the lastest horde framework with kronolith and
imp.
Imp works fine but i have troubles with kronolith. I allways got the error
message:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object
in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab.php on line 552

I found the problem allready in the mailing list under:
http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-devel/2005-January/002895.html

But when i uncomment these few funtions i can add events to the calendar, but
i doesn't see
any event from my kolab calendar.

Now i also get other error messages, a normal user gets this error:
Call to undefined function:  getrecurtype()
in /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/kolab.php on line 74

and the administrator this one:
Call to undefined function:  hasrecurtype()
in /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 394

I've tried to update horde and kronolith but nothing changes. The settings in
the configuration files are all
correct, i also added a new user over the kolab interface so the calendar is
recreated but kronolith does
not show me any event from his calendar :(.

I have realy no idea what i've done wrong, i followed the instructions from
the webclient doc and read all INSTALL's
and README's but no chance.

I hope that someone here does know a bit more about that,

with best regards,
truppe steven