[horde] Making the top menu identical across all apps

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Wed May 18 12:35:48 PDT 2005

chuck> No... you want the same items in each app? What would you do with the
chuck> folder drop down, all of the functionality from each app?

I just realized I should clarify this...  We have additional menu items that
we've added that we want to appear everywhere.  In imp and in ingo, it appears
that you can add a menu.php file in the config directory.  This means I need
to keep two versions of the icons and the menu files, though.  Also, it
doesn't appear to work under turba (I copied the same menu.php file and the
menu items don't appear in the menu bar at all).

What I'd really like to see is a two rows of icons in the menu bar.  In the
top row, there are icons that are links to other apps.  In the second row are
icons that are specific to the app you're on.  Is there any easy way to do
this, or does the use of css make this messy?