[horde] Making the top menu identical across all apps

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Wed May 18 12:53:35 PDT 2005

amy.rich> I just realized I should clarify this...  We have additional menu
amy.rich> items that we've added that we want to appear everywhere.  In imp
amy.rich> and in ingo, it appears that you can add a menu.php file in the
amy.rich> config directory.

And if you actually copy it correctly, it works in turba, too  *sigh*.  This
still begs the question, though... is there a centralized place that I can
keep one menu.php file and its associated graphics?