[horde] Fwd: Problem on login

Jigish Gohil jigish.gohil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:27:12 PDT 2005

On 6/1/05, Víctor <spaboy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry but not working after deleting cache and cookies, anyway i can
> not make my users delete their cache to enter to the webmail...
>
> Seems that after 10 minuts since i log typing wrong i can get in
> again, but not during this time, its cause i think it can be a session
> problem, but i donno what the code is doing when the password is
> wrong... is there any session created? this is deleted after ?

There is a session handler option in horde set up. try using default
php session handler, if it still doesnt work, check out session
specific settings in php.ini. horde/config/conf.php should have some
entries like the below.

$conf['session']['name'] = 'Horde';
$conf['session']['cache_limiter'] = 'nocache';
$conf['session']['timeout'] = 0;
$conf['sessionhandler']['type'] = 'none';

May be somone on the list has more direct solution.

Jigish