[horde] Fwd: [core] Questions

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 1 04:55:00 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von nelson.cti at urp.com.br -----
     Datum: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:41:43 -0300
       Von: "Nelson M. Racioppi" <nelson.cti at urp.com.br>
Antwort an: nelson.cti at urp.com.br
   Betreff: [core] Questions
        An: security at horde.org
        Cc: Nelson CTI <nelson.cti at urp.com.br>, Eduardo CTI
<eduardo.cti at urp.com.br>, Daniel Bley <daniel.cpi at urp.com.br>

Good Afertoon
First let me introduce myself: I´m a Graphic Designer from a Radiology
Clinic in São Paulo - Brazil.
We work with Horde Webmail to acess emails.And now we´re redesigning
everething over here (web site, folders, papers and the WebMail. But we´re
trying to use our theme on the WebMail, and we´re having trouble.
So, there are some questions:
Looks like the source code is safe (we cant´s change it). I´m working on
Dreamweaver MX, and
as far as I see, it´s all in PHP, but when we try to preview it, it goes all
wrong.

Could you give us some help? As I saw on your web site, lot´s of people
change it all!

Thanks
Nelson M. Racioppi
Analista de Suporte Técnico
CTI - Centro de Tecnologia da Informação
URP - Unidade Radiológica Paulista
11-3882-7798 // 11-7830-0521

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/