[horde] Some problems

Umbroboy info at hirtreiter-design.de
Wed Jun 1 12:30:25 PDT 2005

Dear Users,

i have some questions about Horde and Trean. I ask the question about trean
here, because there isnt an seperate newsgroup for it.

1) Where does horde logs the errors. I have the horde.log file in /tmp with
CHMOD 777. But it is always empty.

2) When I try to add a new bookmark and want to create a new category, I  do
not have permission to view this category.

3) When i log out of horde i get this message: Warning: _mkpath(): Maximum
recursion depth (25) exceeded in /usr/share/php/Log/file.php on line 160

Can anybody help me or give me some hints?

Thanks very much