[horde] State of kolab2 integration and some other bits

David Irvine dirvine at hubworx.com
Thu Jun 2 00:40:53 PDT 2005

If I wanted some funded work done is there a way to post my request to a
list for tenders as such. All works would be lgpl or bsd where possible,
never proprietary so it should help horde.

I have a client with an existing site (www.landofholisticpets.org) and
want to mimic it in horde. I would also be interested in using exponent
as the cms as I have played with it and it's very very good
(www.exponentcms.org).

Thanks for your help
David