[horde] State of kolab2 integration and some other bits

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 1 12:14:41 PDT 2005

Quoting David Irvine <dirvine at hubworx.com>:

> 1: Web site creation tools with e-commerce facility (I have been looking
> at exponent cms for this but wonder about the horde offering),

While Giapeto isn't currently moving forward very quickly, with some
initiative behind it (and funded development would certainly qualify)
there are a lot of fundamentals in place that could make it a pretty
nice piece of software rather quickly.

There are some people/organizations qualified to do Giapeto here, if
you are interested: http://www.horde.org/consulting/certified.php

> 3: Integration with asterisk as a complete communications centre.

http://www.scopserv.com/produits.php may be of interest to you. Some of
the developers of it are on the dev list, if not this list.

-chuck

Quincy Adams