[horde] Configuring Horde on a server without DOM XML

erik@norvelle.org erik at norvelle.org
Thu Jun 16 01:59:08 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I'm trying to get Horde set up on a hosting service... I have nearly
everything required, except for DOM XML (I've asked them to install,
and they've said no).  When I go to the configuration screen, and try
to set up applications and users, etc., I get a bunch of messages of the
type:

============ snip =================
Notice: Undefined index: signup in
/hsphere/local/home/norvelle/norvelle.org/horde/admin/user.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: log in
/hsphere/local/home/norvelle/norvelle.org/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 51

In one case, the error message specifically stated that I needed DOM XML
in order to use the configuration applet.

How can I get Horde configured (in particular, so that it will use MySql
as its datastore) without having DOM XML?

Thanks!