[horde] Configuring Horde on a server without DOM XML

Ciro Duran ciro.duran at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:55:32 PDT 2005

Me thinks you need to mangle directly with the configuration files by
hand, which is, by now, the most common way to configure Horde (The
config screen is rather new in Horde 3). You need to get in the
horde/config file and edit conf.php. The conf.php.dist file usually
brings some help in the variables you can edit. Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers,

Ciro.