[horde] sessions

alan walters alan at aillweecave.ie
Fri Jun 17 00:01:05 PDT 2005

There has been a lot of discussion about session sizes recently.

We are having an issueon a recent snapshot where the php.ini script memory is being exhausted.

I have never seen this happen before our users are running on a snap from about 6 weeks ago and that is fine.

I just noticed this on our test box recently.

There is nothing else using php just horde what is the recommended php max script koad in MB now

Regards

Alan

Note would some of the other session backends be lighter??