[horde] FW: fetchmail

alan walters alan at aillweecave.ie
Mon Jun 20 08:22:19 PDT 2005

Yep I know about fetchmail. But it was the 'fetchmail' part of imp that
I was trying to use. This is not using the original fetchmail is it.
More the horde framework.

So do we think it would be possible to run this from cron or something
similar so a user could check additional accounts with out having to
login.