[horde] Patched to horde 3.0.4 no sidebar.php

Damien McKenna damien at mc-kenna.com
Mon Jun 20 11:19:26 PDT 2005

I'm just after doing a fresh install of Horde 3.0.4 (Linux, Apache,
MySQL).  During the install the sidebar was there but once I got to the
point of having it ready for use the sidebar had disappeared.  The
sidebar doesn't show in either Firefox or IE 6.0 (WinXP SP2).

I've got the logging set to DEBUG so I got the following recorded:

[horde] SQL Query by SessionHandler_mysql::read(): query = "SELECT
session_data FROM horde_sessionhandler WHERE session_id =
'312b3bdf5f5f9a061b4fb8401091536b' AND session_lastmodified >
1119289954" [on line 107 of
"/home/horde/lib/Horde/SessionHandler/mysql.php"]

[horde] SQL Query by Prefs_sql::retrieve(): SELECT pref_scope,
pref_name, pref_value FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid = 'damien' AND
(pref_scope = 'imp' OR pref_scope = 'horde') ORDER BY pref_scope [on
line 147 of "/home/horde/lib/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]

If I view the sidebar.php file on its own its completely blank, but
anything in the body frame works fine - I've added items to the portal
page and from there I can add new notes, etc.

Anyone have an idea what I can do to help debug this?  I really want to
use Horde :-)

Thanks.

Damien