[horde] Patched to horde 3.0.4 no sidebar.php

Damien McKenna damien at mc-kenna.com
Mon Jun 20 12:42:21 PDT 2005

> If I view the sidebar.php file on its own its completely blank,

I forgot to also mention that I set the sidebar to always show and it
shows a-ok on the login page, just not once logged in.

Another thing I noticed.  I was going through my options pages and set
the main Horde options just fine.  However, when I went to the
AddressBook options it gave a blank screen as does Mail.  Calendars
works, as does Notes.

I'm going to do some debugging on sidebar.php to see if I can work out
what's going on.

Damien