[horde] Creating horde_datatree_seq

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Jun 22 15:15:26 PDT 2005

Quoting "Tobin, Brian" <bltst2 at yahoo.com>:

Now thats an old Pitt userid if I ever saw one ;)

> Well, I'm not the only one to have this problem, but it appears my
> installation of Pear::DB did not create the 'horde_datatree_seq' table.
> I am thus having all types of problems with Kronolith, Mnemo, etc...

I am still running MySQL 3.X and haven't had a problem with that table.  So I
don't think you're going to need to upgrade.  That being said, does the table
exist and does the horde user have update access to it?  The error
implies that
the horde user doesn't have update permission.

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator