[horde] ID:s for new lists, books, etc.

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Tue Jun 28 07:22:47 PDT 2005

Using HEAD20050628, I noticed something a little odd when adding a new
user to the Horde environment. I logged on using "user08" for the very
first time. This user has access to a few shared calendars.

In Kronolith, the dropdown selection box with calendars show usernames,
including "user08". If I look at the default Mnemo-book, it says "John
Sawyer" (the name configured for "user08" in the Horde preferences,
personal identity). If I look at the default Nag-list, it says
"user08", and if I look at Trean, the only created category is
"user08's bookmarks".

It seems like it's somewhat inconsistent .. ?

-joho