[horde] Something wrong with IMP??? rejected: need fully-qualified hostname

Jigish Gohil jigish.gohil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 01:36:10 PDT 2005

I suggest you use descriptive subject line, that makes easier for
people to search and also to respond.

'Something' is wrong would get answer like - do 'something' and it
will fix the problem. :)

Check imp/config/server.php and see if your mail domain is specified
there. Also check your server's hostname/domainname to see if its
FQDN.

Also set the default profile correctly in horde preference.

Jigish