[horde] Problem with the Horde sidebar

Allabert allabert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 03:28:21 PDT 2005

Hello!

The problem I have is that folders containing letters (à è é ù µ ç)
are not shown in sidebar. Actually, the sidebar is terminated after
the first folder containing these letters. I included also a picture
about the situation, folder under the INBOX is named à, but nothing is
shown.

This problem occurs only with IE, tried with the latest patched
version also. Changing the encoding in the browser doesn't help. With
Firefox the folder name is shown correctly.

Horde is version 3.0.4, default charset in the nls.php is iso-8859-1.
When tried with UTF-8, the sidebar works correctly but the folder name
is still incorrect - &AOA- instead of à.

Any ideas how this can be solved?

With best regards,
Allabert