[horde] Fwd: Traffic report for IMP/Horde

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Jul 6 16:15:48 PDT 2005

Well, there's this tool called Google.  If you type in the words "web log
analysis", you might be able to answer this yourself :)  I've used Analog,
AWStats, and Webalyzer in the past (you mention two of them - why not use
them?).

Or check out
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Internet/Site_Management/Log_Analysis/ if
none of the above suits your fancy.

If you're looking for some internal reporting mechanism, within Horde, there's
none that exist that I know of for website traffic (but the log analysis tools
already available will do a fine job).

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer