[horde] Fwd: Re: Problem with the Horde sidebar and IE, second try

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 00:44:48 PDT 2005

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von allabert at gmail.com -----
>     Datum: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:46:02 +0200
>       Von: Allabert <allabert at gmail.com>
> Antwort an: Allabert <allabert at gmail.com>
>   Betreff: Re: [horde] Problem with the Horde sidebar and IE, second try
>        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>
> Hello!
>

>> I'm pretty sure I fixed this at one point, but I don't remember if in
>> Horde or IMP and if the fixes have been released already.
>
> Would it be possible to find out is this fix released or not?  It
> would mean great deal for me to get the sidebar working and
> unfortunately abandoning IE is an option.
>
> I discovered one more strange problem with the sidebar. I downloaded
> the latest horde CVS tree to see if the fix is already there. But now
> even stranger thing happened - the sidebar is not visible any more. If
> i choose show source from the browser then the structure of the
> sidebar is there but there is nothing in the browser window in the
> place of the sidebar. Only difference i discovered compared to the
> version i had before is that in the source the indent fields have
> different numbers.
>
> With best regards,
> Allabert

I'm having a slightly different problem with the sidebar in that I
cannot expand
the Mail menu in IE 5.x on Windows or Opera on anything. It just refuses to
open. It is fine in IE6 and other browsers. Also the rendering of the sidebar
in Opera is broken, as the menu items are spread out.  Is anyone else seeing
this?

Graeme Wood

Graeme Wood                               Email: Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Unix Systems Support                      Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh               Fax:   +44 131 650 6552