[horde] Fwd: Re: Problem with the Horde sidebar and IE, second try

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jul 8 00:30:07 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von allabert at gmail.com -----
     Datum: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:46:02 +0200
       Von: Allabert <allabert at gmail.com>
Antwort an: Allabert <allabert at gmail.com>
   Betreff: Re: [horde] Problem with the Horde sidebar and IE, second try
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Hello!

> I'm pretty sure I fixed this at one point, but I don't remember if in
> Horde or IMP and if the fixes have been released already.

Would it be possible to find out is this fix released or not?  It
would mean great deal for me to get the sidebar working and
unfortunately abandoning IE is an option.

I discovered one more strange problem with the sidebar. I downloaded
the latest horde CVS tree to see if the fix is already there. But now
even stranger thing happened - the sidebar is not visible any more. If
i choose show source from the browser then the structure of the
sidebar is there but there is nothing in the browser window in the
place of the sidebar. Only difference i discovered compared to the
version i had before is that in the source the indent fields have
different numbers.

With best regards,
Allabert

Jan.