[horde] DataTree Backend

Corey Caverly corey at ame.arizona.edu
Fri Jul 8 14:25:06 PDT 2005

Hello all,
Whenever I set my datatree backend to my SQL Database and set it to
horde_datatree it works fine.  However after a logout and log back in I
can no longer use the web based horde Setup.  It just sends me to a
blank page.  I tried rebuilding the MySql database for datatree but I
get the same problem again.  Any input would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Running
Horde 3.1-cvs latest as of yesterday.
MySQL Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.10a (Debian pkg)
--
Corey Caverly
Associate System Administrator/Webmaster