[horde] ETA on a stable release of 3.0.5?

Roger Fishwick roger at keyslider.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 17:07:36 PDT 2005

--On 08 July 2005 17:04 -0400 Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org> wrote:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
>> I have to say that it's pretty discouraging that it seems we need to
>> make a final release to get people to test things; the sql session
>> fixes have gotten _no_ feedback, so I really don't have a good feeling

<snip>

> FWIW, I've had no problem with my single-user install at home, with
> MySQL based
> sessions :D

we have been testing HEAD-2005-06-28 tars both mysql and oracle 9i for the
past week, FWIW not seen any problems with sessions in mysql, may have had
a problem on oracle but can not repeat it. we have had aprx 3 users using
both as there main mail/address/calendar.  Aside the oracle table creates
have an error, i will raise it when we finish testing.  I did have some
problems getting the HEAD turba working.

Hope that helps.

Roger