[horde] no attach button

Alain DEFRANCE alain.defrance at univ-evry.fr
Mon Jul 11 07:11:17 PDT 2005

hum, i've test this things :

change upload_tmp_dir = /tmp  in php.ini

and that works, i have the attach button !

now tmp is a small slice so i change this one with another :

upload_tmp_dir= /home/horde_tmp

and now i have no attach button !!!

/home/horde_tmp and /tmp belong to the same user and the directory have
the same wright !!

i don't understand !!
thanks for your help