[horde] Blank Screen

Gaetan Marchand gmarchand at ambulancecam.com
Tue Jul 12 06:14:11 PDT 2005

Hello

I try to run Horde on a Mandrake x86_64 system. Installation was made using
rpm,
The problem is after the login password, I receive a blank screen.
The url in explorer display this and nothing more.

http://mydomain.com/horde/login.php?nocache=1lgzg8amyxye

The source of the document show this:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

The authentification is make with imap, and work well as show in the log.
I receive no error from httpd log or horde log.

Apache:2.0.53
PHP 4.3.10
Horde 3.02
Imp 4.0.1

In php.test the only error I receive is: PEAR DB:no   your version of DB
(1.7.6) is not recent enough.  But this is the latestversion available.

Any help will be appreciate

Thanks
Gaetan