[horde] Problem with the Horde sidebar and IE, second try

Marc Fellman marc.fellman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:21:12 PDT 2005

Hi

2005/7/12, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> Zitat von Allabert <allabert at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hi

> >> I'm pretty sure I fixed this at one point, but I don't remember if in
> >> Horde or IMP and if the fixes have been released already.
> >
> > I upgraded my Horde installation to 3.0.5-RC1 but the problem I had,
> > remains. Is there any hope that this will be fixed?
>
> It might have been fixed in IMP. Try a recent FRAMEWORK_3 snapshot.

My guess is it isn't because I have the problem on one server (PHP5)
and not on another (PHP4). But it doesn't seem to be related to the
PHP version because I once had the same problem with the PHP4 server.
I'm running on the latest CVS version. I only see the problem (and are
only using) with firefox. I tried it once with IE but IE didn't have
the same problems.

I tried to find out what went wrong. I made a tar of the working
server files and put that on the other server (installed pear and the
framework again) and made sure the database was correct but without
any result.

I hope to find some time in the future to have a look at this because
the server with the problem is having more RAM.

Marc

> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards

Marc Fellman