[horde] Fwd: installing horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jul 15 00:07:04 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von cerealshop at gmail.com -----
     Datum: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:40:45 -0400
       Von: "cereal.com" <cerealshop at gmail.com>
Antwort an: "cereal.com" <cerealshop at gmail.com>
   Betreff: installing horde
        An: consulting at horde.org

Hi,

I have a installation question I hope you might be able to help me with.
My website is located on a shared hosting account and my host provider uses
Horde for the webmail service. I would like to edit the appearance of
the Horde login page, but my provider says I can't because I'm on a
shared account.
Would it be possible to install a seperate version of Horde inside my hosting
account without effecting other host sites?

Thank you,
Steve

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/