[horde] help me

Umar Draz phpmailing at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 07:10:45 PDT 2005

hi dear members!

  i am new in this list also new in horde. i have
successfully install horde on my slacware machine
every thing is working

when i login with user name and password its working
but i see the my apache/error_log there is a line

[Fri Jul 15 06:52:46 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Only
variable references should be returned by reference in
/soft/www/horde/lib/Horde/Notification.php on line 98

and when i click on inbox there is three line appear
in my error_log file

[Fri Jul 15 06:54:16 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Only
variables should be assigned by reference in
/soft/www/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php on line 292

[Fri Jul 15 06:55:03 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Only
variables should be assigned by reference in
/soft/www/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php on line
1148

[Fri Jul 15 06:55:03 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Only
variable references should be returned by reference in
/soft/www/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php on line
1148

[Fri Jul 15 06:55:03 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Only
variables should be assigned by reference in
/soft/www/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php on line
645

now please help me what is this is it a eror or just a
message if this is a error please help me to solving
it.

regards

Umar Draz