[horde] php-4.4.0 woes

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Sun Jul 17 04:41:38 PDT 2005

Is it possible that an upgrade of my PHP-4.3.11 to 4.4.0 is the cause of all kinds of errors I'm getting. My webpages are not displayed correctly anymore. Errors like:

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Notification.php on line 98

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Notification.php:98) in /usr/local/www/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Notification.php:98) in /usr/local/www/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 5

pop up in the left margin (the left table of the screen with the menu.

This did not happen before. I already reinstalled all horde+apps reconfigured everything but it does not change the errors.

Is this a know bug or what?

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4