[horde] php-4.4.0 woes

Joeri Pronk joeri at joeri.nu
Sun Jul 17 05:54:37 PDT 2005

Hi Dick,

I can confirm this, 4.4.0 contains some serious memory corruption fixes
when using references. This explains some of Kronolith's strange
behaviour in the past (corrupted week/day views). The good thing is
that PHP now spews out warning messages when incorrect references are
made.
As I see it all the code needs to reviewed for incorrect references,
fortunately they are easy to fix.

Cheers,

Joeri