[horde] How to allow the addition of users?

Patrice Levesque horde.wayne at ptaff.ca
Tue Jul 19 07:31:49 PDT 2005

Hi,

> Adding users is disabled.
> Listing users is disabled.
> Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

To be able to add/list users, your authentication files
(users/passwords) must be handled by Horde itself (like in SQL auth).

I guess you're using IMAP authentication.

Horde's IMAP authentication uses your IMAP daemon only as a service to
check credentials and so has no control whatsoever on the user list. To
add/list users in this setup you must use your IMAP tools.

--
        horde.wayne at ptaff.ca