[horde] "Kolab-format" PIM data storage without Kolab?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jul 19 11:48:30 PDT 2005

Zitat von Damien McKenna <damien at mc-kenna.com>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>>> Am I chasing up the wrong tree?
>>
>> No, this is actually something I would really like to look into. Most
>> of it should be there already, it's probably only necessary to abstract
>> out some Kolab specific code.
>
> That'd be cool.  Anything that I could contribute to and if so where
> would I start :o) ?  I think this could be a killer feature for Horde &
> Thunderbird+SyncKolab if it could be made to work.

The idea to is to create imap drivers for the apps, and extend the
kolab drivers from these. All generic imap stuff goes into the imap
drivers, kolab specific code like the global kolab configuration
handling into the kolab driver. imap driver would be configured per
application.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/