[horde] Moving the horde folder somewhere else.

jason lee jasonlee at heavenbridge.com
Tue Jul 19 15:19:55 PDT 2005

Hi, I have recently moved my horde folder to a new directory.
and things fell apart from there, horde loads as a blank page.

I looked at the httpd error log, and it was trying to find the horde files from
the previous location (which does not exist anymore)

I looked through configuration files, and replaced all that had the old dir
location with the new dir location, and the problem persists.

I looked at the horde database, and searched for anything relative to this
issue, and found none.

finally I made a copy of the horde folder and put it in the old location, and I
loaded the test.php from the new horde folder.

and in the pear search path. it was looking for stuff at the old dir instead of
the new.

PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/old-dir/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear

I am not sure what i need to modify so that it will look for files in the
/new-dir/horde/lib instead of the /old-dir/horde/lib

is there something hidden that i've over looked?

helps are greately appreciated.