[horde] Moving the horde folder somewhere else.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Jul 19 15:29:07 PDT 2005

Quoting jason lee <jasonlee at heavenbridge.com>:

> Hi, I have recently moved my horde folder to a new directory.
> and things fell apart from there, horde loads as a blank page.
>
> I looked at the httpd error log, and it was trying to find the horde
> files from
> the previous location (which does not exist anymore)
>
> I looked through configuration files, and replaced all that had the old dir
> location with the new dir location, and the problem persists.
>
> I looked at the horde database, and searched for anything relative to this
> issue, and found none.
>
> finally I made a copy of the horde folder and put it in the old
> location, and I
> loaded the test.php from the new horde folder.
>
> and in the pear search path. it was looking for stuff at the old dir
> instead of
> the new.
>
> PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
> /old-dir/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear
>
> I am not sure what i need to modify so that it will look for files in the
> /new-dir/horde/lib instead of the /old-dir/horde/lib
>
> is there something hidden that i've over looked?
>
> helps are greately appreciated.

I have one of my versions in /usr/local/www/data/correo and IIRC, all I
did was change, Apache virtual config and register php.

registry.php:        $webroot = '/correo';

httpd.conf: (The following is not all needed.  This is a legacy
configuration ;)

DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/data/correo/"  Alias /correo/
//usr/local/www/data/correo/  Alias /imp/
//usr/local/www/data/correo/imp/  Alias //ansel-images/
//usr/local/VFS/correo/ansel/  Alias /kronolith/
//usr/local/www/data/correo/kronolith/  Alias /nag/
//usr/local/www/data/correo/nag/  Alias /turba/
//usr/local/www/data/correo/turba/  I haven't had a problem.

Hope this helps,

ed