[horde] sql based sessions still not working in 3.0.5-rc2

Aleksandar Milivojevic alex at milivojevic.org
Thu Jul 21 13:31:21 PDT 2005

> I said "might". Obviously your problem seems to be something different.
> But as noone else reported this yet, it might as well be problem of
> your setup.

Hmmm...  There's nothing fancy in the setup I have.  Preatty much
default Horde
configuration that uses PostgreSQL as storage backend for most of the
stuff. Almost all changes that I made were through administration web
interface.  The
only manual edits were to specify IMAP servers in IMP's servers.php, and code
for composite authentication in Horde's config.php (copy&paste from Horde
Wiki).  Actually, I saw the same behaviour on two different Horde installs I
have, one uses composite authetnitacation, the other is configured to use IMP
for authentication.  So I must say it was reproducable problem (at
least for me
;-)

I'll post Horde's and IMP's config files to the list later today, when I get
home.  However I don't think it is configuration problem.  Who knows, maybe
there's not that many people who attempted to change session handler from
default PHP to PostreSQL *and* use IMP to perform authentication (which is the
only combination of settings that triggers the problem).