[horde] sql based sessions still not working in 3.0.5-rc2

Aleksandar Milivojevic alex at milivojevic.org
Thu Jul 21 17:47:06 PDT 2005

Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:

> I'll post Horde's and IMP's config files to the list later today, when I get
> home.  However I don't think it is configuration problem.  Who knows, maybe
> there's not that many people who attempted to change session handler from
> default PHP to PostreSQL *and* use IMP to perform authentication (which is the
> only combination of settings that triggers the problem).

The config files from one of the Horde installations where I noticed the
problem.  This one is simple, one IMAP server, application (IMP) auth.
I guess many people will have something almost identical in their config
files.  If I change session handler to PostreSQL (not manually, using
Horde's admin interface), I'm getting into the login loop described earlier.