[horde] Using hooks to permanently set from_addr and fullname

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Jul 22 17:48:12 PDT 2005

> Alright, that's a start. Try this patch:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php?r1=1.293&r2=1.294&ty=u

Some tremendous lag on the mailing lists - is it just me or is the
listserv lagging?  Looking at the headers, it looks like the delay was
with vlad.horde.org but we also switched ISP's recently as well.

I installed that patch in production, and also ran the latest HEAD cvs
checkout.  I cleaned out all database tables for the HEAD install, to
start totally from scratch.  Same number of connections are being
generated.  I started to try and run apd yesterday, to get a call
trace, but wasn't really sure which code path to attach to.  I have one
but it didn't reveal anything obvious, although the graphic
representation of it in KCacheGrind is stunning :)

Kevin