[horde] Using hooks to permanently set from_addr and fullname

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 22 19:54:38 PDT 2005

Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> Some tremendous lag on the mailing lists - is it just me or is the
> listserv lagging?  Looking at the headers, it looks like the delay was
> with vlad.horde.org but we also switched ISP's recently as well.

Clamav was dead/lagging. And just for everyone out there, please
remember that sending mail to a mailing list about problems with the
mailing list will almost always result in a bunch of mail about how the
mailing list is misbehaving, after the problems have been fixed.

> I installed that patch in production, and also ran the latest HEAD cvs
> checkout.  I cleaned out all database tables for the HEAD install, to
> start totally from scratch.  Same number of connections are being
> generated.  I started to try and run apd yesterday, to get a call
> trace, but wasn't really sure which code path to attach to.  I have one
> but it didn't reveal anything obvious, although the graphic
> representation of it in KCacheGrind is stunning :)

Drat. Well I did a grep and nothing else is calling
Identity::factory(). Time to check for direct prefs access I suppose.

-chuck

Quincy Adams