[horde] Showing html content on IMP

ggarnier@embratel.com.br ggarnier at embratel.com.br
Thu Jul 28 05:37:25 PDT 2005

I´ve searched IMP archives and found some discussions about this.
I realized that I shouldn´t add "MIME-Version: 1.0" to a message header,
because it could be a not-MIME message. But what is a not-MIME message? A
plain-text message? I tried to add manually the "MIME-Version: 1.0" line to
plain-text messages, and I had no problem displaying them.
And also, if I get those html messages on another webmail (like Yahoo or
GMail), they are shown correctly. Would you say that those webmails aren´t
following MIME RFC´s?
Again, I realize that I shouldn´t modify a message, as it could be
not-MIME. But how can I explain this to my clients? I think the best to do
for me right now would be to add the MIME-Version header (probably a
temporary solution, but I need do solve this). Is there any way to do this?

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>@lists.horde.org em
27/07/2005 22:02:42

Favor responder a slusarz at curecanti.org

Enviado Por:      horde-bounces at lists.horde.org