[horde] Auto-login into Gollem

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 04:31:00 PDT 2005

On 8/5/05, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von Amos Shapira <amos.shapira at gmail.com>:
> You need to setup a Horde authentication, e.g. FTP, if using a FTP
> backend in Gollem. These scripts work only with Horde, not Gollem.

OK, I did that - tell Horde to use FTP authentication and tell Gollem
to use 'hordeftp' backend by removing all the other backends.

> > Now where should I put the cookie_login.php (or get_login.php) and
> > how do I weave it into the chain of processing so it will read cookies
> > (or URL parameters, in the case of get_login.php)  with the
> > credencials?
>
> Put it inside the Horde directory.
>
> > I can't call it directly under directory scripts/ because this
> > directory is not
> > accessible from the web (.htaccess has "deny from all"). But its relative
> > paths suggest that it can't be executed from Horde's root. Attempting to
> > copy it to gollem's root and accessing "horde/gollem/cookie_login.php"
> > I get an error page saying:
>
> > If I try to copy it to Horde's root and execute it from there I get
> > (expected)
> > errors about missing files:
> >
> > Warning: main(/var/www/horde/../lib/base.php): failed to open stream:
> > No such file or directory in /var/www/horde/get_login.php on line 13
>
> You need to adapt the paths, most important, HORDE_BASE.

I removed the "../" from the script and now it works - I go to
http:..../horde/get_login.php?user=<username>&pass=<my-password>
and get logged in directly without questions.

I just hope it'll work the same with cookies.

> Jan.

Thanks very much,

--Amos