[horde] Fwd: Query / problem with Horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Aug 4 06:29:41 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von nickl at jeffintl.com -----
     Datum: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 23:23:29 +1000
       Von: Nick Llewellyn <nickl at jeffintl.com>
Antwort an: Nick Llewellyn <nickl at jeffintl.com>
   Betreff: Fwd: Query / problem with Horde
        An: consulting at horde.org, support at horde.org

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: Query / problem with Horde

I sent this email to several addresses in the hope you can help me.

I am having a problem with Horde I cannot find a solution to in your
FAQ's online.

I login in the normal login screen, but then it proceeds to another
screen saying "login failed" and I have to click on login a second time
to get in.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

__________________
NICK LLEWELLYN Esq
Solicitor

902/281 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA

Voicemail/Fax: (02) 9475-0276 | +61-2-9475-0276

   http://www.guilty.com.au   |   http://www.nicksydney.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information
that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
confidentiality and privilege are not waived; please do not read,
print, transmit, store or act in reliance on it; please ignore it
and delete it.  Liability limited by the Solicitors Scheme, approved
under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW).

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/