[horde] enabling themes

Thijs Koetsier koetsier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:59:35 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Just installed Horde3 with IMP4 on a Debian system, got it all working
except for the themes.
Where do I enable or change the themes to use? In my horde3/ and imp/
folders are themes/ folders, filled with different themes, but I just
cannot find the place to enable them in the administration area or
elsewhere...

I also didn't find any reference Googling or in the archives I could
access with my newsreader. So if this question has been asked (many
times) before, I'm sorry.

Thanks in advance for any help; I'm really looking forward to changing
my theme :D