[horde] Single Sign On

Ben G bg_viper at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 20:50:40 PDT 2005

I have written an extensive PHP page that also has the Horde system in it. When someone Loges into
the Main site I would like to pass the Information to Hord to activate the Imap connections etc,
without requireing another login when they click on the Mail link.

Does anyone know what script I can pass the username and password (and what format) or can at
least point me in the right direction. Weighing in at about 10mb horde is not the Smallest set of
code to disect and figure out where the login script goes.

A general Solution would be nice, but if you have a specific solution here is my exact setup
Horde, and Imp useing IMP auth
horde is located: Doc Root/horde
The Main site, Horde, PHPBB, and Courier IMAP run on the same server.

As a side note. Assumeing that someone has a solution available for the first part. Any one know
what page and or function manages the sessions so that I can keep the email session alive while
the visitor is viewing the main site?

Thanks in advance
Ben G