[horde] Single Sign On

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Aug 16 21:03:37 PDT 2005

Hm, cannot answer your question directly, but have you thought about doing
this the other way round?

I have included my PHP stuff into horde by writing it as a horde module. This
way I don't have to care about user authentication, because horde does that
for me (by authentication to IMAP daemon through imp). So every user with an
IMAP account has a web login to my intranet modules.

Depending on the complexity of your PHP pages, this is perhaps not an option
for you, but believe me, it's more simple as you think. Just use the skeleton
and within 30 minutes you should be able to exchange your existing auth
system with some horde handles and everything works.

Best,
Daniel