[horde] 'message not found' bug patch?

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Mon Aug 22 09:02:46 PDT 2005

Eep!  We're running 4 round-robining servers to front-end horde with
one back-end database server.  With SQL sessions if you get
disconnected on one server you can continue on another without
knowing the difference... not so much with PHP based sessions... Is
there a recommended configurations for multiple front-ends?