[horde] Unable to Login (new imapd going crazy)

'Michael C.Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Mon Aug 22 20:01:16 PDT 2005

Greetings;

I've just done a cvs up (HEAD), first time in two weeks,
and I am now hosed.  Though I've compared and configured
all of my config files the same as I've had them prior
to my cvs up, I am unable to get my server working again.

I am not recieving any log data to hy horde.log, though
my sess_* files are growing tremendously.  I remember
reading that the imap server had to rebuilt, did that and
it made no difference.

The only thing that I can figure it to be is perhaps either
pear and/or a pear or php module?  (I ran pear uprade-all
right after my cvs up.

I realize that I am not really giving too many details, hoping
somebody can point me to the obvious.

Thanks in advance,

-mike