[horde] Unable to Login (new imapd going crazy)

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Tue Aug 23 17:11:57 PDT 2005

Quoting "'Michael C.Ibarra" <ibarra at hawk.com>, '@webmail.hawk.com:

> Greetings;
>
> I've just done a cvs up (HEAD), first time in two weeks,
> and I am now hosed.  Though I've compared and configured
> all of my config files the same as I've had them prior
> to my cvs up, I am unable to get my server working again.

CVS == changes.  You should track the changes that occur to the code if
you are
using CVS, lest something like this occur to you.

The code that allows Horde to act as an IMAP client has changed
drastically, and
now supports and is in the process of having debugged auto-detection of
namespaces, delimiters, etc.  Check imp/config/servers.php.dist for what has
changed.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer